Wednesday 13 May 2015

3 Games for English Young Learners

Last autumn we had a seminar at Unium, devoted to playing games at our English lessons. It was organised by one of the teachers - she arranged everything, shared some of the games herself and it turned out to be a great event, like any gathering at Unium to be exact. Truly, I'm not exaggerating or something, I just really love my company and absolutely objectively - people who work there are great.

So today I got the video recording of the master-classes that our teachers gave at this seminar, and I thought I should share mine. At was aimed at young learners students and I provided three games, two of which are vocabulary drilling exercises and one is a speaking practise.

I hope it will be useful and I would really appreciate comments on whether you liked it or not and why. It's 9 minutes long, and here is the link in case the Blogger player doesn't work - https://youtu.be/G-QIhuyNudc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment