Sunday 17 May 2015

Speaking Club on American Culture

So I've been progressing with my Speaking Club project. Thanks to my methodists' support, we are going to have the first and second meetings repeated and I'm also about to start writing the third plan. At this point I want to share with you the second meeting plan which was devoted to American culture! We had a native speaker joining us, thanks to one of my colleagues, and were able to make it even more fun for the kids. Here is the link to the plan, I uploaded it to busyteacher.org, which I use myself very often - http://busyteacher.org/22514-speaking-club-on-american-culture-lesson-plan.html. I would love to get your feedback in the form of comments or a heart (on busyteacher) or like through any other social media.

I also want to share with you one of the ways wee used to divide students into groups.This cute cards with pizza slices on them will help you to divide your class into three (or two if you eliminate one of the pizza types) groups quickly and in a fun way. Afterwards you can also ask to create a name for their pizzas and add some extra and unique ingredient to it - http://busyteacher.org/22515-devide-into-three-groups-cards.html

No comments:

Post a Comment